Recepie: Sautéed Mustard Greens
- 1 Kilo fresh Mustard Greens (de-ribbed and torn into bite size pieces)
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 10 ml chopped garlic
- 10 ml lime juice
- 10 ml Japanese Miran
- 10 ml avocado oil (my favorite for frying because of the high smoke point)
- 5 ml sesame oil
- 60 ml almond slivers (optional)
- Heat half avocado oil in frying pan, add onions cook until caramelized, add garlic and cook until browned.
- Remove with slotted spoon to add back in later.
- Add mustard greens and cook until reduced by half, reduce heat, add Miran, lime juice and sesame oil, stir back in onions in garlic.
- Garish with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Get Cooking with Gardenize!
Find more recepies of goodies you can cook, based on vegies from your garden.