Gardenize handling of personal data (GDPR)
Gardenize is a digital service where users / customers document information about their own garden, plants, garden areas and gardening events. Users can connect with friends with / follow other accounts that use Gardenize, when approved by the other user.
The information stored by Gardenize is
– Username, Email Address, Language Setting
– If entered by the user: Profile image, country, garden location, webpage, hardiness zone, phone number and address.
– Images and notes that users choose to store in Gardenize, as well as what inspirational posts have been saved and what other users are following and which ones are followed.
– Type of hardware and operating system last used when logging in. This is stored in order to track any problems with the software might have and to improve the service.
– Users can delete any information they logged in Gardenize, item by item.
If users like to have their account deleted, please contact Gardenize via e-mail: email@example.com.
GDPR responsible: Jenny Rydebrink